The Volvo Cars of North America?s Overseas Delivery Program has become the number one European overseas delivery service by offering car buyers an opportunity to save money and spending time in Europe after picking up a new Volvo at the factory.
This year?s program runs from April 1 through July 1 and people are encouraged to visit the website and register for the sweepstakes. ?here, entrants can use the site’s trip planner to create their dream itinerary and explore all that West Sweden and Sk?ne have to offer. By submitting an itinerary, visitors are automatically entered into the sweepstakes.
In addition to the sweepstakes, the site will follow several high-profile lifestyle and travel bloggers as they document their adventures traveling through Sweden. Their experiences will be documented on the CarPlusVacation.com website as well as on their own blogs.
“I can’t wait to bring my readers along with me as I venture into Sweden to learn more about their food, culture and heritage,” said Julia Allison of NonSociety.com.
“Volvo was born in West Sweden, and we are still firmly rooted in the city of Gothenburg, where most of our cars are still manufactured,” said Anders Robertson, manager of VCNA’s Overseas Delivery.
“Through the?http://www.carplusvacation.com/ campaign, we give potential customers a chance to experience the place and culture where their car comes from.”
“West Sweden and Sk?ne are hidden gems among tourist destinations,” said Lotta Thiringer, U.S. Director of VisitSweden.
To enter, visit?http://www.carplusvacation.com/ through July 1.
Here?s how the Volvo Overseas Delivery Program Works
Through Volvo’s Overseas Delivery Program, participants guarantee themselves a free trip to Sweden by purchasing a new Volvo car. Volvo provides two complimentary airline tickets to Gothenburg, where the customer picks up their new car directly from the Volvo factory. Then, they can head out on a European road trip, and when they’re ready to return home, they can simply drop off the car and Volvo will ship it to the United States for free.
Take advantage of overseas delivery:
- 1. Visit the nearest Volvo retailer to?test drive and find your perfect Volvo.
- 2. Order your Volvo through the Overseas Delivery Program at your?local retailer.
- 3. Enjoy two complimentary airline tickets to Gothenburg from SAS Scandinavian Airlines.
- 4. Pick up your new Volvo at the Gothenburg Factory Delivery Center. Your new car will be registered for your stay in Europe with insurance for 15 days and the protection of the?Volvo On Call Service.
- 5. Test your Volvo out on the roads of West Sweden, either with one of the program’s spectacular themed tours or on your own. Then, all of Europe is your road.
- 6. Drop off your Volvo in Gothenburg or an official drop-off location. Volvo will ship your car home and take care of all the problems that make importing a car difficult, from excise taxes to import duties.