Ford finally introduced a new worldwide version of the Ranger pickup at the Australian International Auto Show in mid-October.? Last redesigned in 1998, the current model Ranger has gone way over the normal life expectancy of any model. Ford say they plan to sell this new model in 180 different countries around the world, however it will not be sold in the United States.? This leaves Ford without a compact pickup offering for the first time since the Ranger was initially launched in 1982.? The 2011 model Ranger being sold in the U.S. will be the last model sold in the U.S.
- Nik Miles Chrysler Pacifica AWD KTXLFox 40 11 24 2020 06 23 58
- Nik Miles 2021 Hyundai Elantra KTXL Fox 40 11 27 2020 06 24 44
- Nik Miles Live Auto SMT KWBQ CW19 11 23 2020 10 14 49
- Mike Caudill Auto SMT KZTV CBS 10 11 27 2020 05 37 42
- Getting The Inside Scoop On The All New Toyota Highlander, Ram Celebrates An Anniversary, An Insight