There are a total of 9 different models available of the S 60, but this is by far the most beautiful. Run your eyes over the 2013 Volvo S 60 T6 all-wheel-drive R-Design and you will not regret it. Volvo are a company that have a reputation for safety, and in recent years that reputation has been joined with one of performance. The new Volvos are all about the driving experience. 2013 Volvo S 60 T6 All-Wheel-Drive R-Design was introduced last year and delighted enthusiasts and newcomers to the brand. It returns for 2013 with the most powerful six-cylinder currently offered by Volvo. 2013 Volvo S 60 T6 All-Wheel-Drive R-Design has a 3 Lt. turbocharged engine that does not mess around by offering 325 hp That’s 25 additional horsepower from the regular S60 T6 all-wheel-drive and to add to that you can get 0 to 60 in just 5.5 seconds which is .3 seconds faster than the regular T6 all-wheel-drive….
- 2021 Genesis GV80: Review
- Singer Creates Radical Porsche 911 Rally Concept
- From SUV’s, To Muscle Cars, To The Most Luxurious, We Run Down The Best Rides of 2020! – 1-2-2021
- New Year New Carl New Car 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Part 2 WITI 01 04 2021
- New Year New Carl New Car 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Part 1 WITI 01 04 2021