Includes Four Years of Maintenance
Cadillac is now offering a new Shield warranty program to offer owners a higher level of service.?? The Cadillac Shield is designed to?heighten the brand?s focus on customer service by tying together the wide-ranging benefits and technologies Cadillac provides its owners.
Cadillac Shield includes Cadillac?s class-leading warranty coverage and recently launched maintenance program as well as courtesy transportation if warranty repairs are needed. It also includes 24-hour roadside assistance for the first five years or 100,000 miles.
?Cadillac offers a suite of ownership benefits that makes the brand a leader in the luxury market,? said Don Butler, vice president of Cadillac marketing. ?Cadillac Shield allows us to raise consumer awareness of these benefits. It?s also a commitment by Cadillac to our owners to continually look for ways to improve these services and technologies.?
All new owners will become part of the Cadillac Shield along with previous buyers of 2011 models. The ownership benefits covered by Cadillac Shield include:
- Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance, which provides scheduled oil changes, tire rotations, multi-point vehicle inspections and replacement of engine and cabin air filters for the first four years or 50,000 miles
- Five-year, 100,000-mile powertrain warranty
- Four-year, 50,000-mile vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage
- 24/7 roadside assistance for the first five years or 100,000 miles
- Courtesy transportation during service visits for warranty issues.
- Standard one-year OnStar Directions and Connections plan, which includes automatic crash response, turn-by-turn navigation, vehicle diagnostics, stolen vehicle assistance and hands-free calling.
- OnStar smart-phone app, which allows owners to track diagnostic information, such as oil life and fuel-tank levels, through their iPhone or Android, as well as access common key fob functions, such as starting the engine, unlocking doors and turning on the lights.
- myCadillac smart-phone app that allows owners to set a reminder of where they parked, schedule maintenance services, locate a dealer and request roadside assistance through their iPhone or Android.
Cadillac dealers will begin promoting Cadillac Shield this month through a comprehensive marketing program.
For more information go to http://www.cadillac.com/shield/.